Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Indian wedding

FInding your right life partner is a great thing. You must wait, sometimes the wit makes you wonder and you think to yourself,"WTF!"

But there is an old saying right, good things come to people that wait. I waited and I got a good thing, no strike that, its a great thing. Finding my life partner, my Indian brain and growing up with bollywood made me think it would be dramatic. But it was simple, this angel came into my life and now has become my life. I cannot dream of not having this beautiful woman in my life. Love is a funny thing, I never thought I could oove anyone more than myself or my mum. But this angel loves me like crazy and each day I live I fall deeper in love with her. Seems like a lot of fluff, but its true!

My indian wedding is in two months, looking forward to that...

No comments: